Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you could apply for Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.